About the Role
The Houseman performs housekeeping duties to accommodate guest needs and
ensures cleanliness of guest room floors while supporting the room attendants.
- Warmly greet all guests encountered.
- Ensure the safety of all guests and guests’ belongings.
- Ensure cleanliness of guest room floor according to daily assignment and standards.
- Vacuum floors daily.
- Dust all ledges and frames.
- Sweep and mop vending areas as well as stairwells.
- Must be able to work well with others in a diverse working environment.
- Stock and organize housekeeping closets during shift to ensure items are readily available to co-workers.
- Must assist room attendants with retrieving items necessary for cleaning of guests’ room as well as trash removal.
- Responsible for removal of dirty linens and trash from guest rooms.
- Perform projects assigned daily in response to Management/Supervisor request.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required tosubmit to a background check prior to employment.
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Must be able to stand for 8-hour shift. Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate amount of weight.
- Associate may have to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
About the Company
The Exuberant Hospitality Group is a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.